Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've had the pug about a month, and to be fair it's a nice looking car, but the inside is disgraceful.

I'm going to visit the local salvage yard and take the seats out (£100 they said) cos mine are awful PLUS an armrest is knackered.

I've ordered a sun strip, some car mats, an aerial, gear knob and gaiter (haha I love ebay me), and now looking at sorting the trim bits out and getting a radio in.

But I have been looking on Ebay and there's a listing for some pre-cut window tint, £38.

Now is this a good idea? there's a place local to me that will sort the windows out for £200 and I think that's just the back. Huge price dive but am I going to be faffing on for ages, and then get blebby windows?

Also, if you guys have any other hints and tips for making the pug look nicer (inside and out) then please voice it over here!

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
i wouldnt do the window tints yourself, you would be better off investing in getting it done pro...you will need a dust, windfree, well lit area. i tried and failed, ended up having to take the tint off and leaving a glue behind, which is a major pain in the arse to remove.

in addition to all your planning i would change the orange illumination inside the car, to a better colour :p but i would say that haha

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm deffo gonna do that, get all the lights sorted. Still havent decided on red or white LED's. I have a feeling red ones wont be much different to the bog standard orange.

I'm getting a lot of stuff inside chrome (in a nice way, no overkill don't worry) so the white light might fit in nicely.

Did you know there are cobra gear knobs? Yeah I was totally gonna get one, the eyes light up and everything. But they only have blue eyes :-(

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh by the way, i checked that crazyleds site and it didn't provide half the stuff for the 307 dash lights etc. could you tell me which lights would be suitable for EVERY single part that requires light in the car?

·
5,017 Posts

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
not sure, havnt seen the gear knobs things.

its been awhile since i have done my 307 leds so im not overly positive on the numbers, but there is a how to...which will explain all.

i can remember

mfd:

3x 509twists
1x transparent plastic

speedo:

8x smd leds (plcc-2 3528)

center console buttons:

1x smd led (plcc-2 3528) for each button

not too sure on the others

hope this helps

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm strange I haven't read this yet!!

Will the dash ones light up the needles too?

Just trying to picture in my head a nice colour code.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts