Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi :)

I'm about to purchase a 2003 206cc and before I sign the contract just wanted to know what the overall opinion is on them?

There are planty of sites that have information on what they are like new, but how are they after a few years? Maintenance / problems and if you could go back to when you bought it would you do it all again?

I really appreciate anyone with a few minutes spare to help me out here :nod:

Kind Regards,
Samantha.

:thumb:

Nb: Yes this thread is also in Maintenance & General Discussion, I need info asap :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Sam, I own a 206cc 2003, it is an excellent car, a little noisy, but has excellent maneuverability, and is king in fuel economy, I recommend you to drive it first and try it....I would buy the same car again, blinfolded.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wonderfull, thank you so much for the reply. Taking one for a drive tomorrow.. Just wanted opinions from current owners :)

anyone else? has anyone had issues with theirs?

thanks!
Sam

·
Registered
4 Posts
206cc how good

hi sam ive had a206cc for 6 months its a great car to drive but just be careful mines is an 02 plate and ive just put it in for its first service since i got it only to be told after 33000 miles only a1000 done by me it needs new front discs and pads get a mechanic to check it if u can.what price r u paying i was thinking of up grading to a 307cc only to be told the car i bought for 8500 is now only worth 5600 so check the price. have fun if u buy it its great with the roof down and pretty nippy:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts