Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Administrator
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see the windscreen water jet nozzles are built into the wiper arm for effectiveness and water conservation....to owners find it as effective as traditional bonnet positioned jets?

Paul

· Registered
765 Posts
I see the windscreen water jet nozzles are built into the wiper arm for effectiveness and water conservation....to owners find it as effective as traditional bonnet positioned jets?

Paul
Not looked at the 3008 in depth, but other cars with this have the problem that the pipe is then exposed to the outside air and is thus much easier to freeze and or pop off.

· Registered
544 Posts
I must admit I've only used my washers twice since picking up my car last Wednesday (can you believe it's not yet a week?) and I really like them. Hubby says his HGV has them and they can be a nuisance at times, especially when it's really cold.

· Registered
1,275 Posts
Used to have a similar system on the 405. Worked well as long as you was very careful to only use very clean water and wash additive. The jets used to get bunged up with sh+t from time to time and would be a b*gger to clear.
Used neat screen wash (Didn't strip the paint) in the winter, still froze from time to time though. Wind chill and all that..

Grumpy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.