Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my baby my pride and joy. She is just soooo gorgious!

Wish the sun had been shining today so you could see her lovely colour better.

G

·
Nice car.. and rare colour - certainly around here anyway.

Do you clean/polish her yourself (avoiding the smutty jokes).

D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You wicket man!!!!!!:D

Saves having to have a wash though - spit and polish -= squat and - no - won't go there - no won't - don't even try it boyo:D

G

·
Mad Millie said:

Saves having to have a wash though - spit and polish -= squat and - no - won't go there - no won't - don't even try it boyo:D

:D :D - I was not sure what sort of reply I was going to get there!

Anyway...on the real subject of chariots, I will post a piccie of mine tomorrow.

D

G

·
Mad Millie said:

Well you certainly live up to your name millie i'll give you that hehe :lol:

Nice looking pug as well you have there :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Rich

I certainly live up to my name - but is this my real name????

My full name is 3M or that is what people call me. You know Minnasota, Mining and Manufacturing? not sure on spelling for Minas but I just get called Mad, Mental, Millie.;)

Well David.... your chariot awaits me......

G

·
Mad Millie said:
Thanks Rich

I certainly live up to my name - but is this my real name????

My full name is 3M or that is what people call me. You know Minnasota, Mining and Manufacturing? not sure on spelling for Minas but I just get called Mad, Mental, Millie.;)

Well David.... your chariot awaits me......
3M => Spooky - do you know 3M make some top notch car refinishing/detailing products?

http://www.3mselect.co.uk/p-1644-3m-perfect-it-iii-ultrafina-se-polish-50383-1-litre-bottle.aspx

I never knew that was what they were originally called - there you go.. great one for a pub quiz... as long as the contenstants are all geeks...

Now, that then leads me on to ask (before moving thread onto off-topic) how does a (mad)woman know about 3M... unless they work for them... or have another perverse interest in "polishing"... or perhaps chemicals in general... hmmm...:confused:

Anyway - chariots... I have attached one of my other car, as I dont actually have any of the peugeot... its not a good angle but you get the gist.

David

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
David - drooling - you just have panache........

Oh and 3m? no - don't work for them - sold the company a while ago - not just polishing products either.... 3M? Post-it notes? that's what they are famous for. Somebody burnt the glue (like guinness) and realised - hey - we can use this- it will stick time and time again - bit like something else I could imagin.;)

G

·
Mad Millie said:
Oh and 3m? no - don't work for them - sold the company a while ago - not just polishing products either.... 3M? Post-it notes? that's what they are famous for. Somebody burnt the glue (like guinness) and realised - hey - we can use this- it will stick time and time again - bit like something else I could imagin.;)
I had not realised that 3M invented post-its... I thought it might have been a glaswegian with a runny nose...

Still.. not many know what 3m stands for.... including me, as I have forgotten already... something about Middlesburgh, Mingling and muff diving...

Ok - pop quiz... what does (did!) MFI stand for?

David

G

·
bettyswollocks said:
MFI - Originally called Mullard Furniture Industries and was named after the founder's wife, whose maiden name was Mullard.:thumb:

Well, not heard that one!

What they did state it was short for was More Furniture Ideas...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
M.F.I.? Have to be a bit dyslexic here - I think it stands for C.R.A.P. and then falls over. Don't buy the stuff.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
David?!?!? Muff Diving - didn't understand it (being a good girl) so I googled it.

Now I am totally confused.... what do you call it if you shave?;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts