Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seem to be getting conflicting advice on whetehr or not I can put lowering springs on the Coupe.

Some are saying that with the reduced piston travel in the strut it doesn't allow the suspension setting to be used and negates the use of Sports or Automatic.

My car only has the 2 setting but I have also heard the US cars have 8 settings ..(again not sure)

I would like to lower it about 30 -40 mm but don't wanrt to loose one of the systems employed by the vehicle.

Anyone with previous experience out there want to chime in.

Regs
Peter

·
Registered
230 Posts
It seems that from people I have emailed that you need to have the struts sent away to be 'tinkered with'. I was quoted 600 quidish by Ecosse to lower using springs and the above done.

I to am after inviting the arches down for tea as it appears they have fallen out with the wheels. :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thip I am getting as well.

Shipping strut assemblies in and out of Australia makes this basically undoable due to the expense.

maybe I will just have to be happy with the 20's on a 30 profile that I have put on. It definitely gives it a more modern look and doesn't ride like a 4wd. So maybe I will just just put up with it.
Peter
It seems that from people I have emailed that you need to have the struts sent away to be 'tinkered with'. I was quoted 600 quidish by Ecosse to lower using springs and the above done.

I to am after inviting the arches down for tea as it appears they have fallen out with the wheels. :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts