Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

After installing the factory mud flaps few weeks ago am keen to try some more mods .

Am in Need of some advice am looking to do some mods to my 308 (2010) over the next few months, my first idea was to install some lowering springs to lower the gap in the wheel arches but don't want to go too low and suffer bumpy ride but I also would like to keep the OEM shocks would 30mm be safe?

my next idea was to install some wheel spacers to pull the OEM 18'' alloys out from the arches as they look sunk in am not sure what should I go for 5,10mm ect I don't want them stuck out too much like some VAG drivers, but I would like to have a nice look,
I know am going to need longer bolts but were would I find wheel bolts like the OEM bolt with washer?

I have never installed lowering springs & wheel spacers before so any help with the above would be great!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've lowered 30mm on standard shocks and had no issues (as of yet). You should expect them to wear quicker though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've lowered 30mm on standard shocks and had no issues (as of yet). You should expect them to wear quicker though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Nice. Definitely wanting to get them but was unable due to issues with the car mechanically. Money has been sunk into fixing it haha.

Has it been ok still with 4/5 people in it? Worried with the kids and all the gumf that comes with having them haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts