Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so basically i'm looking for 60mm lowering springs for my 307 1.4 hdi And wanted to know what other springs will fit, someone has told me astra lowering springs will fit, but I need specifics.. really desperate for a set been looking for ages.. also do petrol 1.4 307 springs fit? Please help!!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Couldn't tell you as to what will fit where of the top of my head.

I can say that I would not recommend just putting in any spring that fits though.

A long time ago I used to work for a company called lesjofors making suspension springs for cars. There are so many types just for each model of car. For instance, 3 door and 5 door springs are different, with aircon and without are different. Its all to do with the weight they have to carry.

Even 2 springs the same dimensions can have greatly different strengths, just by twisting the coil more whilst producing, or cooking at a different temperature.

I would recommend using a set that are specifically designed for the car, generally when they make them smaller, they make them stronger.

Hope it helps. :thumb:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Agree with PaulMillard

You best of leaving the suspension components standard. If worn replacing them with O.E parts.

Adam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts