Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, a friend of mine commented on how 'low down' my car looked, as if its been lowered! I must admit it sits lower than my 2.2SE that i had previously.

So my question is, with the car i have variable electronic suspension, is the suspension lower with this device or is there a fault? There is a switch, but this is just to make the suspension firmer in sports mode.

Look forward to your comments :thumb:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Alright chief.. yes it does have the electronic suspension.
In 3 Ltr V6 607's the suspension adapts automatically and instantly to different driving styles and road characteristics, improving the comfort of the occupants and the vehicle's road holding capabilities.

The suspension favours a smooth shock absorption, ensuring a comfortable
ride, but as soon as conditions demand a change (sporty driving, tight bends, avoidance action, etc.), it automatically selects firmer shock absorption, guaranteeing optimum road holding.

I reckon its better.. When i look at my 607 which is deisel.. the suspension at the rear is too high and the car doesnt look that nice...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.