Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2012 Boxer (130) and have intermittent problems. The EML will come on and engine into limp mode if I have been pulling hard such as a long climb or that extra power when overtaking. Switch off wait a couple of mins start up drive on EML still lit, after several start up ligh stays off. Happened in France may last year two days at a main Peugeot dealer €240 changed on sensor but we're not sure if it was the problem. I changed the fuel filter and all seemed well. It happened again last week EML came on same problem. I have a fault code reader it said generic fault low fuel rail pressure. One suggest was the mesh filter on the high pressure pump in the tank may be partly blocked. Access is easy (Motorhome) without having to drop the tank. But I cannot release the pipes, one has a yellow clip the other green, even when sliding the clips across the pipe will not release. Don't want to pull to hard in case of breaking anything (in France again) any suggestions please?

Regards Ted

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Low fuel pressure

Thank you for reply, and clarifying it. I am still faced with the problem of having to check if the strainer is partly blocked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts