Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just driving home tonight and van lost power and had to crawl home at 20mph in second. Tried turning the van off and back on to see if that reset anything but no joy. Doesn't seem to be revving smoothly for some reason when I try revving the engine when it's stationary. Can't get it to a garage until the start of next week so thought I'd see if anyone on here hand any ideas what it could be? Thanks

Should have said vans a 2008 expert

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, that could be it. Smoking quite a lot when I was trying to get it home. Hopefully it's not too big a job to replace that and that gets me back on the road again. Just typical that it's been through it's MOT last week and hoped that was the end of the spending on it for a while!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Straight forward enough job but awkward to get at the valve as it's tucked down the back of the engine. I used to replace with OE Delphi part but found they don't last (one only lasted a fortnight) and they're 240 quid a pop. Replaced last one with an Intermotor one and so far so good and it was only £119.00 and didn't need programming, it was plug and play.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts