Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Looking for a bit of advise, I am having a problem just now with power in my car when it is wet weather or has been moist outside. The car struggles to get over 30 m.p.h and dramatically losses power going up hills and by the time I reach the top I'm either in second or first gear and doing 10-15 m.p.h. Wondering if anyone had any ideas what might be causing this so I can put it in the garage to get repaired.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Think it's time to take it too second garage as the first one could not find anything wrong with it

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
without more info on the car it will be hard to say...could be a number of issues:

turbo
DPF
DMF
clutch
sensors

and a whole lot more :thumb:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi John

Thanks for getting back to me, I don't appear to have any trouble with the turbo when its not wet, but then again wetness could affect it directly, I have just recently paid out over £300 for a new clutch and it was doing it before and after the new clutch so not that.

Is there any other info I can supply that can help or best just to get a garage to look it over, I have no warning lights or anything coming on

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts