Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 52 - 307 HDi,

I appear to have lost boost pressure, the car will drive fine till i get to 3000rpm then it will not go anywhere past it foot to the floor or not.

I have checked over the boost pipes they appear to be fine, took them all off etc and they are not split etc, the top boost pipe does not expand when you rev it in neutral (will go above 3000rpm) out of gear.

Whilst under the car have found a few vac type pipes not connected, connected most of them up from where garage didn't bother.... no change.
there are two i have no idea where they go as can't see anything they connect to.

Starting to think possibly wastegate failure or so forth?
Not got any codes showing except those warnings which come up on the dash board, ESP Failure, Diesel Additive and Diesel Filter... which i am in the process of solving..

Any help greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry i thought had already put it, 2.0 HDi
not sure on the specific one as i know theses few variations.
any tips on how to tell

i am a noob when comes to French, i only had Germany before

D

·
0 Posts
Get a diagnostic check done and post up the faults. We can't help without them. Dashboard warnings are generic to every Peugeot with engine management problems.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Get a diagnostic check done and post up the faults. We can't help without them. Dashboard warnings are generic to every Peugeot with engine management problems.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
It was plugged in on my personal Snap-On solus... that failed to bring anything up.
Ill see if the local garage is open later and take it there see if there machine can bring anything up, or find somewhere with peugeot planet

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It does need a service, it is on the long list of things now i have time to do it.
It seems to be a problematic car from the start, previous owner has passed on thousands of pounds worth of history, mostly diesel additive issues and trying to get the fuel gauge working, sender has been changed and the clocks.

It was well looked after though, no expense spared :D

Still have the fuel gauge issue, DMF went, Cambelt snapped (thanks to an oversight by a garage) so had all the associated repair work done.

So the list is slowly diminishing, now got this turbo issue so need to solve that before carry on doing the repairs. :rolleyes:

Ill look through the link bud cheers!
Great help

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
what oversight was that?

i tried the maf disconnect on both of my cars. made no difference.

if you disconnect yours and the car seems back to normal thats your problem

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Disconnected the MAF... car was worse :nono:
I pulled the vac pipe off the plastic part of the inlet (top of engine)
it was a bit better... actually went above 3000rpm, felt 80% back to normal this morning its back on a go slow!

Next thing in my line of inspection is the EGR valve....

guessing this is tucked down the back of the engine?
going to take it out and clean it see if solves the problem or possible replace it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts