Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
fuse

You could have a fuse under the bonet out or blown, check all the BIG fuses and replace if blown and before you start it check wires under dash by string column as could be rubbing wire.

just an idea i had this problem once.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks for that. Its still cranking on key. But apart from that all electrics are dead even all light outside are not working.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will check tomorrow morning. Its cranking over but not starting. Bloody thing. Hope it is just a fuse!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well gone though all the earths and nothing. Still no dash lights or any lights on the car working also windows not working. Seem to have total loss of electrics. Starting to think bsi unit has gone

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Been though all the fuses and they are fine. Engine will crank over but not start.

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
If dash is dead the engine will not start as there is no power to ecu etc !

You need to check fuses and wiring again remove the BSI and check for water ingress.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Probably in ECO mode by now which is why most of the electrics don't work. The BSI will have disabled them to try and preserve the battery for starting.

With the drivers door shut, put the key in and turn to first position but don't try to start, open the door and listen for the warning chime. If there is no chime then it's likely the BSI has lost the information regarding the keys and will need the keys programming again. It sounds like the key isn't being recognised so the ECU isn't being unlocked which is preventing the engine starting.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tryed what you said storeman and no chime. Only thing it will do is turn over. Apart from that there is no lights or power to anything. Windows aint even working.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts