Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm thinking of buying a hdi or a 1.4 petrol and would like to know of any common faults with them both.
The up side to the hdi is mpg but if there's more common faults than the petrol I will go for that.

Thanks for any info :thumb:

C

·
0 Posts
As a loyal Peugeot fan it pains me to say this, but whether you choose petrol, diesel, rubber band or zero point power the 1007 is a crock of crap, designed by Stevie Wonder with materials sourced from a west African junk heap and assembled by Mr Bean.

I can only guarantee one thing of you purchase a 1007. Trouble.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As a loyal Peugeot fan it pains me to say this, but whether you choose petrol, diesel, rubber band or zero point power the 1007 is a crock of crap, designed by Stevie Wonder with materials sourced from a west African junk heap and assembled by Mr Bean.

Lol thanks for you view what about a little 107??

·
Registered
1,860 Posts

I like Mr Bean !

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok we'll I've been looking at 107's as well but it's hard to find one with air-con,
My budget is around £1900
B4 you all say we don't get much sun I know this but I want air-con :thumb:

Are they a good car to buy?

C

·
0 Posts
The 107 is one of the least depreciating cars on sale. You'll be lucky to find one at all for tba budget I'm afraid, and if you did it would probably be a high mileage woofer. Air con has never been a popular option among 107 buyers so you'd mos likely be looking at high spec phase II or III car which is going to cost you North of £4k.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The 107 is one of the least depreciating cars on sale. You'll be lucky to find one at all for tba budget I'm afraid, and if you did it would probably be a high mileage woofer. Air con has never been a popular option among 107 buyers so you'd mos likely be looking at high spec phase II or III car which is going to cost you North of £4k.
Ok thanks for all the info :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts