Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I know this is not the wanted section of the forum but I'm hopping to great mods of our forum will let this stay.

I'm looking to buy a broken in half heater flap for the right hand side of my 407.

mine has broken yet again, its beyond repair now. so i need to buy one.

so I'm hoping someone has one left over after they have fixed with a new one maybe?:thumb:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It would work this time round, as last time I done the repair on the flap, I rushed it and now it's beyond repair.

It's a shame no one sells just the one side, as I don't need bother sides doing just the drivers side. But no one seems to

·
Registered
496 Posts
It would work this time round, as last time I done the repair on the flap, I rushed it and now it's beyond repair.

It's a shame no one sells just the one side, as I don't need bother sides doing just the drivers side. But no one seems to
If driver side broke, the passenger side won't be far behind (trust me, been there)

If it's the old style flap from the scappy then try and brace the shaft somehow perhaps with metal plates before you fit it, you don't want to be doing it all again in a few thousand miles.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Arrrrrr.

The flap has broke a bloody again, I can't believe it. It's geimg great n the summer, comes to the cold time of the year and it fucking brakes again. The same side.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts