Hi Harga thanks for replying.Hi, if you can defiantly hear a click from your AC Compressor clutch engaging on and off each time you press the AC Button inside the car then:
1. Open the bonnet and check the two aluminium lines going to the compressor for cold and hot, that means the AC Circuit is working, if this is the case:
2. Check your heater control flap the gear may be stripped, or actuator motor could be burned out.
If the AC clutch is working and it's not going cold try this:
1. Press the air valve that you use to top up the gas line for a split second ( use a Biro) and release some pressure, maybe 1 second or two is more than enough! ( make sure to wear eye and water proof hand protection as it's super cold gas and can harm you! Very badly)
2 . Check and see if it makes a difference
3. If it's still the same and you have checked the heater control valve you may need re gassing .
4. If small pressure is realised then you defiantly need gas topped up
Let us know how you go.
Hi Harga,Yes too high can also cause problems, did you check what pressure you have today? Look for a black plastic cap about 8mm in diameter it's similar process to letting air out of the tires,but beware gas is cold and can harm your skin of ts sensitive,
I would check first pressure
, if its not a lot then it must have leaked out leaving you with the problem I mentioned a few posts ago
Refer back to my first post and follow the steps carefully