Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I know haynes have a loot of cool manuals for various cars but I cannot find one for my car (Peugeot 206+, 1,4 73 HK 5-D (2011)).

By any chance somebody has a service manual laying around or knows where to get one?

Thanks in advance.
Vaidas Sirtautas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think the 206+ has a haynes manual, is there anything specific you're looking for?
Hey, I'm looking for a few things...

The way to change the spark plugs (and the torque settings for them)

List of all the bulbs and their models

Torque settings for the wheel bolts (90Nm from what I found, but isn't it a bit low?)

If someone knows something please do not hesitate to share ;)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
From Wikipedia:

The 206+ is a facelifted version of the 206, with a new front end and styling, similar to the European 207. It was manufactured in Mulhouse, France, and was launched in February 2009.
The 206 Haines No 4613 covers the 1.4 engine and states 90Nm for the wheel nuts.

The bulbs for the front lights may be the same as the 207 (if different to the 206). However, from the Peugeot Service Box, there were two design changes for 206+ front lights during the production run. If you quote the last eight digits of your VIN, we can look them up for you.

The best manual for your Peugeot is the Peugeot Service Box and SEDRE. There are several ways to get hold of it, but I recommend the emanual. Do not click the blue panels at the top of the page, just scroll down for £9.99 offerings.

You get the full information for all the models listed (206+ is included), whichever model you order. If a long download is a problem, go for the disk option.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey IanML,

Thanks for the reply. This is exactly what I was looking for. Just bought it and downloading the 12 gig file :) Should have it in 25min.

Thanks for all the help ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts