Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I have just bought (the wife) a 2012 Boxer horsebox.

The mirrors are fine except the bodywork flares out behind the cab, to accomodate the conversion, and with the standard mirrors I can't see (as well as I would like) the back corners of the horsebox. I need to see them better as it fits tightly into the shed.

I have seen what are called long arm mrrors available and think these would give me that extra bit angle to see the back corners better.

Currently the standard mirrors have a gap between the mirror body and the mounting pate of approx 50mm.

The question is, how wide are the long arm mirrors, and does anyone know the distance between the same to points on the long arm ones. Knowing this will give me a better idea if they will suit my needs.

I'm sure people have come across this problem before esp. with all the motorhome conversions out there.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
14,896 Posts
The motorhomes will come with the long arm mirrors from new im pretty sure you will find the mounts are the same though so just swap long for short just google pics of motorhomes that should let you see the differences

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Reliable406,

thanks for the reply, I have seen plenty pictures of them but none of them give any sizes, I was hoping to get some idea of the extra width before I fork out £400 on replacement mirrors, esp as the original ones are all electric.

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts