Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

My android phone just made an upgrade from KitKat to Lollipop and since then my contact list don't show on TouchScreeen of my 2008.
I've already rebooted my phone, erase all old connections from TouchSreen and my mobile and is still the same.
When i had the KitKat everything was good, but now gives me the message that the import of the contacts was successful, but it doesn't show the names on the list.
Does anyone have this problem to? How can i solve this?

Best regards

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm glad I didn't allow the lollipop update to download on my S4! Learned my lesson when my S2 upgraded over the air and completely ruined it.

I'd say your first port of call is a factory reset, if that fails I think you'd need to reinstall the update for which you'll need to Download Odin 3.09

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i have a OnePlus One and that is a solution but since all new phones will have Lollipop, isn't Peugeot upgrading their system?

·
Registered
424 Posts
sorry, didn't read title properly.... didn't realise you were talking about the 2008.

So the contact list is showing ok on your phone... just not on the touchscreen? And this is through the mirror link yes?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, that's correct. You know when you press long on the button on the steering wheel and then appear on the touchscreen the option "Recent calls" or "Contact list"? Well, on the "Recent Calls" only appear the numbers (not the name of the contact) and on the "Contact List" only show a list with the mobile icon and noting more. If i try to press on that icon, doesn't do nothing.

·
Registered
424 Posts
if I were you I'd look at reinstalling KitKat if you want it to work, it says on Peugeot's website that it's only compatible with 4.2.2. and who knows when (or even IF) Peugeot will update the system to support the latest OS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts