Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I've just stuoidly locked my keys in my peugeot 307 CC (borrowed from friend... no manual in car).

Is there a boot release inside the car?

Can I get the back seats down to get into the boot that way? If so where is the release to get the seats down?

Many thanks to anyone who can help!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
laked2000 said:
Hi

I've just stuoidly locked my keys in my peugeot 307 CC (borrowed from friend... no manual in car).

Is there a boot release inside the car?

Can I get the back seats down to get into the boot that way? If so where is the release to get the seats down?

Many thanks to anyone who can help!!
The release for the seats are in the boot does it have a ski flap behind the arm rest? Then all you would need is a torch and something to reach in with. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
keys locked in 307 cc boot

The release for the seats are in the boot does it have a ski flap behind the arm rest? Then all you would need is a torch and something to reach in with. :rolleyes:
The 307 cc is the convertable so no ski flap. However the plastic parcel shelf will lift a little, enough in fact to allow you to get access to the boot space you will need a tool to reach the keys you will also need a torch to see them. If the screen which allows the roof to retract is in place though it may well be impossible to see or reach the keys, likewise if the boot is full of junk. Fortunately when I locked my key in the boot the screen was retracted and it wasn't full of junk or not enough junk to prevent my getting the keys out, or more accurately the bloke from the AA getting them out for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.