Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
peugeot 307 2,00L hdi 90 bhp 51 plate

any help on location of the maf sensor /coolant temp sensor /clutch switch /brake switch

much appreciated

·
Registered
171 Posts
Assuming you have a right hand drive car look under the glove box and you will see a bar that comes from the drivers side. As you press the brake this bar moves and presses the brake switch. I think the brake switch on my 110bhp was the red one, there may be a white switch next to it which I believe is the cruise control.
I may have my colours mixed up, someone should be able to confirm.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Don`t start firing parts at this car , some of those fault codes could be Bogus faults ,
you need all faults cleared then drive the car then reread fault codes ,then you can start worrying about parts.

·
11,968 Posts
+1 to that. It wouldn't be the first time someone has used a generic fault reader and got wrong answers. Make sure you get a Peugeot Planet diagnostic.

The MAF sensor is just behind the top of the air filter box. Its the solid plastic box behind the softer flexible pipe from the air filter and held on by a big jubilee clip.

The coolant temerature sensor is on the engine block just below it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
antipollution

i will contact the garage today to see if they cleared them before they read them or just read them without clearing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts