Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 207 SW, the manual blower works only on maximum (4) and reading around tells me that the resistor has likely failed. I have searched endlessly to find some instructions or other guidance as to where to find the resistor and how to get in to replace it without luck! Hoping there might be some similarities between models I have even removed the glove box, but still couldn’t identify the culprit!

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Where is the resistor located and how do I get to it?

·
8,440 Posts
Rear of the heater box accessible from passenger footwell (assuming UK/RHD). It is held by two torx screws difficult to access but can be removed with a bit of fiddling

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I confirmed the location with your input. For information the resistor was a different model, slotted into position only with no torx screws. I tracked down the Peugeot part number: 6441V8, with OEM offerings from Valeo: 509913 and Doria K109162. As the failed component was from Valeo, I choose simply to replace this like for like. I attach some photographs to help others in the future.

1. Glove box & trim removed.jpg 2. Resistor located at back (top left).jpg 3. Resistor in-situ.jpg 4. Resistor.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts