Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am subscribed to the live traffic service of Tomtom (via UK website as mentioned in the forum). In my system, it says service is activated but status is not available. Tried dealer but they don't have any idea about it.

Has anyone able to enable live traffic here in Australia? If so, please let me know the steps.

The firmware version is 21.07.67.32_NAC-r0.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I don't think it is available for us down under, but I could be wrong..

·
Registered
943 Posts
Thanks rui. Australia is not even on the list :(.

Just posted the key to decrypt firmware in XDA, hope someone will come with a solution.
I saw your post there - It won't happen.
The hardware doesn't support 5GHz WiFi, WiFi Direct (needed for Android Auto Wireless) and there isn't any source of information for the traffic in .au.

The keys to decrypt the firmware (courtesy of VLud from the French forum) doesn't help. There was already a decrypted firmware, see older posts.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi All,

I am subscribed to the live traffic service of Tomtom (via UK website as mentioned in the forum). In my system, it says service is activated but status is not available. Tried dealer but they don't have any idea about it.

Has anyone able to enable live traffic here in Australia? If so, please let me know the steps.

The firmware version is 21.07.67.32_NAC-r0.
It’s frustrating that so many services are not available in Australia as Peugeot hasn’t established the network technology

I’ve abandoned the car GPS and rely on the Waze mobile phone app: it immediately identified that the new North Connex tunnel was open and took me in that route to the Sydney CBD

it also benefits from crowd sourcing for traffic delays, police car locations etc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts