Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Behind the seats on my 2010 Peugeot Expert is a 6-9" high metal lip secured to the floor that I want to remove. I've undone a couple of bolts either side and removed the stow clips but it's still stuck fast. Any tips?

Thanks!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Hi

Behind the seats on my 2010 Peugeot Expert is a 6-9" high metal lip secured to the floor that I want to remove. I've undone a couple of bolts either side and removed the stow clips but it's still stuck fast. Any tips?

Thanks!
Is that not there to stop your load comin thru the seats when you brake??
Also it could be a structural piece not just there to be a pain.
I would ask peugeot etc what the is there for before you remove it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that not there to stop your load comin thru the seats when you brake??
Also it could be a structural piece not just there to be a pain.
I would ask peugeot etc what the is there for before you remove it
Yeah I think that's what it's there for but I'm doing a campervan conversion so won't need it and it really gets in the way moving between the front and back!

·
Registered
909 Posts
chances are its bonded and bolted, and maybe even spot welded too. i havent seen inside an Expert to say if its welded. Have you had a look from below to see if you can see any bolts goin up??

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks folks - looks like I'm going to have to carpet over it and live with it - looks like pita to remove :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not sure how you've got on with the metal panel behind the front seat: I don't see why is can't be removed. The expert that I'm coverting to a camper is the 'tepee' version with windows in and there is no metal panel in sight..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure how you've got on with the metal panel behind the front seat: I don't see why is can't be removed. The expert that I'm coverting to a camper is the 'tepee' version with windows in and there is no metal panel in sight..
Carpeted over in the end - completed fixed to the chassis and would need cutting out :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts