Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :)
Quick question, the turbo waste gate on my mrs 307 2.0 hdi 90 (rhy) does nothing when revved:-( i tried manually moving it but with very limited access as the stupid thing is at the back, and i couldn't move it, might have been trying the wrong way tho (doh!)
I'm going to get planet working etc and do more checks but my question is, will limp mode have anything to do with the actuator not moving? Ie Is it electronically stopped to reduce power?
Soft question I'm sure but i haven't had to work on any pugs for ages so I'm just trying to think of everything before buying bits.
My bt elm 327 and torque said no codes despite the mil coming on but i cleared then anyway and the mil went off.
She has suffered from reduced power which has gotten worse over a period of a few months until now where there is next to no response :-(
Mil only came on today tho.
Been serviced recently, have bought a new fuel filter today just in case but definately limp mode it seems.

Did i say quick question?
:signed:

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Hi all :)
Quick question, the turbo waste gate on my mrs 307 2.0 hdi 90 (rhy) does nothing when revved:-( i tried manually moving it but with very limited access as the stupid thing is at the back, and i couldn't move it, might have been trying the wrong way tho (doh!)
I'm going to get planet working etc and do more checks but my question is, will limp mode have anything to do with the actuator not moving? Ie Is it electronically stopped to reduce power?
Soft question I'm sure but i haven't had to work on any pugs for ages so I'm just trying to think of everything before buying bits.
My bt elm 327 and torque said no codes despite the mil coming on but i cleared then anyway and the mil went off.
She has suffered from reduced power which has gotten worse over a period of a few months until now where there is next to no response :-(
Mil only came on today tho.
Been serviced recently, have bought a new fuel filter today just in case but definately limp mode it seems.

Did i say quick question?
:signed:
if the eml is/was on then there will be a code stored, you really need to get it on planet to see what is going on with it

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if the eml is/was on then there will be a code stored, you really need to get it on planet to see what is going on with it
Cheers, your quite right and I'll get into it :)
Was just wondering if anyone had the same problem at some point, being that limp mode stops the turbo actuator moving?
I'll report back anyway:thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts