Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was wondering if someone can help please, We have changed the clutch on our 307 and now it has gone into limp mode, the anti pollution and engine management lights are on. It has been on a Peugeot machine and other machines and it is detecting fuel system fault, but not actually pin pointing the actual fault. We have since changed the fuel filter and crank sensor as some suggested these, but still no better. Any help would appreciated, as have now run out of ideas. Thank you in advance. Sharon

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi I was wondering if someone can help please, We have changed the clutch on our 307 and now it has gone into limp mode, the anti pollution and engine management lights are on. It has been on a Peugeot machine and other machines and it is detecting fuel system fault, but not actually pin pointing the actual fault. We have since changed the fuel filter and crank sensor as some suggested these, but still no better. Any help would appreciated, as have now run out of ideas. Thank you in advance. Sharon
what exactly did the pug machine say

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It just said fuel system fault, it wasn't registering any fuel when the car was not started and only about 400 when it was started, I have had it to 3 different places and no one seems to be able to pin point the problem the last one was a Peugeot diagnosis machine and still no joy

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
It just said fuel system fault, it wasn't registering any fuel when the car was not started and only about 400 when it was started, I have had it to 3 different places and no one seems to be able to pin point the problem the last one was a Peugeot diagnosis machine and still no joy
what was the fuel pressure when idling and when revving

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure when ideal but around 400 when revving, the garage said that with what it was registering it shouldn't even start

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Not sure when ideal but around 400 when revving, the garage said that with what it was registering it shouldn't even start
sounds like diesel pressure sensor or wiring,
follow the wire from the pressure sensor on the common rail does it have a yellow connector in the middle of the wire if so then cut this out and solder wires

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you very very much for that they found the yellow connector and there was a wire snapped, they have re joined it and all working perfectly now, I can't thank you enough Sharon x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts