Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my car gave the anti pollution fault message so we got the faults read and it said dpf malfunction so we got a new dpf put on it.

The car is still stuck in limp mode and showing the anti pollution fault.

I also noticed that the max temp that thecar reaches is 75 on the dash gauge.

Car is a 307 2.0 hdi

J

·
0 Posts
Have you had the car back on Planet and told it that you've fitted a new DPF?
Was everything else with the DPF system working fine?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only fault which showed up was dpf malfunction. Nothing about low eloys fluid or fuel cap sensor or anything.

Does it need to go back on the planet to get running properly again? How much would pug charge for this to be done?

J

·
0 Posts
Yes, if you have fitted a new filter, the car needs to be told that you have.

Peugeot will charge £50-£90 depending on the dealer... better bet is to look at the Planet owner's map in the Maintenance section and find someone local to you who can do it for a lot less :thumb:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool thanks mate.

Does it have to be done by planet or can somebody with a snap on / similar do it? I know somebody with a boche one. However, ill get looking where you said to see if theres anybody local

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im based in rotherham and so is somebody called 307pugpete so if your reading this please reply as i cant send a message .

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the clock says its done 78k, but I believe otherwise.

When would it need changing if it was a genuine 78k?

J

·
0 Posts
Possibly... Peugeot recommended interval is 80k miles, but it does depend on how its been driven.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmm. Strange that theres been no warning messages if it has run out.

Would the messages stop after a while if the previous owner had ignored them?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just had a look, it looks pretty empty to me lol.

Well all should become clear as pugpete is coming to look at it tomorow with his planet and he seems to know his stuff so ill report back on here his findings to hopefully help the next person with this fault.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Been and looked at it today (in the peesing down rain) The fault is as per this other thread: http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/307-38/dpf-parameters-pp2000-16231/

Car has been told the DPF has been replaced and the Eolys topped up (Matt is doing this next week as there is around 1ltr left in the tank)

There is no change of reading on the differential pressure when revved so I would suspect the sensor as per the other thread so possibly the DPF was ok?.

Kwik Krap have diagnosed it as a DPF with their Bosche diag kit (generally the 250kds) and it gave DPF fault. This speaks volumes for just how good both the Planet and this site is for help and info.

Matt had the DPF replaced and the fault 'punctured DPF / exhaust differential pressure incorrect' cleared after 4 attempts by me. Advised run the car and see , if the MEL comes back on re-plug in and I would have money on the sensor being at fault.

Chalk another one up for PeugeotForums :thumb:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cool.

Pete came round today while i was at work and i left him in the capable hands of mel. I didnt actually meet him but he talked me through everything on the phone so not to confuse her lol, the guy really knows his stuff and is a credit to this forum. If only i found him first i could have saved a bucket load of money, but oh well. So for anybody within reasonable distance of pete with a problem similar to this or anything else for that matter i would 100% reccomend him.

As he said, i will be topping up the fluid and changing the pressure sensor before the thing goes back into limp mode again (fingers crossed it wont!)

Thanks Pete and the rest of this forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts