Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have had some issues with the car I brought!! On inspection the air flow sensor was broke so I fixed that and power came back, then the car went into limp mode showing pollution fault!! On investigation ther was no cat or dpf, someone had taken the infers out!! So I fixed that then had all the codes cleared and engine management light reset and no codes show up after But the car is still in limp mode with no engine management light showing!!

Feeling really lost now!! Please help!!!

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Hello I have had some issues with the car I brought!! On inspection the air flow sensor was broke so I fixed that and power came back, then the car went into limp mode showing pollution fault!! On investigation ther was no cat or dpf, someone had taken the infers out!! So I fixed that then had all the codes cleared and engine management light reset and no codes show up after But the car is still in limp mode with no engine management light showing!!

Feeling really lost now!! Please help!!!
you need to get it on planet and read codes and have a look at live data have a read here for more info
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/introductions-28/brief-faq-guide-new-members-83170/

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so laptop is now 32bit!! and i have peugoet planet 2000 just need a dam licesne key haha!! anyone help?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dam it!!! Soloing to buy the kit today from eBay so will take a couple of days to get her, so I will keep you all informed when I hook the car up,

Just one more question, I'm being told if it is the turbo boost solenoid it wont show up anything on the code reader??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello again!! So I have all the kit now and my laptop is now running xp but now I have a new issue, when I try to install pp2000 it pops up then disappears again!! Help please??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So it's all working and I've had it working on the car and 2 faults came up

1, Turbo pressure, turbo pressure measured too low!! Think I will change / clean the turbo boost solenoid????

2, catalytic converter upstream temperature signal. Short-circuit to positive or circuit open????

·
Registered
241 Posts
You've got a problem with the turbo electro valve. Stick a new one on and you should be fine. Also make sure the pipes are on the right way around.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello again!! So I have fixed the turbo boost problem!! The faulty part was the turbo boost solenoid!! There are 3 solenoid in the same location and if you all struggled like me to find which one it is!!!

It's the solenoid located at very front of the engine block (I.e very front of the car) and it's the one sitting closest to the road!!!

I had instant turbo boost and after clearing the code it didn't come back!! Takes 10min max to change!! 1 electrical connector and 2 hoses!! Simple!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
No power in limp mode only rev to 2800 rpm changed valve made no difference till I realised I had the pipes on the wrong way round all hunky Dorie at the moment

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No power in limp mode only rev to 2800 rpm changed valve made no difference till I realised I had the pipes on the wrong way round all hunky Dorie at the moment
Lol yea I realised the top pipe has a white line running down it and the bottom hose has the line running across it, so all happy days now then

1 - 19 of 19 Posts