Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I like these wheels and had a faff around with stock image to see how they looked. Question is would they fit, I am assuming I would just need Hub ring adapters for different diameter?

Also car I know is lowered - could this be achieved with just springs as I know the electronic suspension is best left in situe.

(IGNORE REFLECTION OF OLD WHEELS - Not going for an award here) ;)

·
5,027 Posts
think these are the same wheels that lazydave has on his saloon,sure he'll see this and comment soon :thumb:

·
Registered
424 Posts
yeah, here they are on my saloon

they will fit no problem but be aware they are a much lower offset than the 407 wheels so stick out a little bit. If you're planning on lowering it you'll probably want to think about getting some tyres with a bit of stretch so they don't catch on the arches (unless your new suspension is rock solid and doesn't provide any damping :D)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers for that - yes I do have a fancy for low cars for some reason - wonder if they do a similar look wheel?

Reading about it doesnt seem as though I can lower my car due to the electronic side of the suspension, which seems a shame really - just need a bit shaving off.

·
Registered
424 Posts
that's a bit of a bummer, the electronics only control the damping level don't they nothing to do with ride height?

Peugeot seem to have an obsession with sky high ride height on all their cars (bar the RCZ from what I've seen)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So would I get away with just slapping some uprated lower springs in then? and not have to worry about the electronics? Has anyone ever dabbled I wonder?

·
Registered
424 Posts
So would I get away with just slapping some uprated lower springs in then? and not have to worry about the electronics? Has anyone ever dabbled I wonder?
I'd enquire about some lowering springs and ask the people you're getting them from tbh, they might have a bit of knowledge on the subject

1 - 8 of 8 Posts