Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a 307 2.0 litre HDi from 2004 and three lights have just stopped working. The reverse light, the left rear brake light and the front right side light. All the bulbs and fuses are ok. Any ideas what could have caused this. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I swapped one of them and tested the rest with a multimeter and everything seems to be ok. Its three different fuses, one for each light. I got the brake light working now, dodgy connector for that cluster, but no change with the other two. Thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Turn your side lights and reverse and fog etc on and check with your meter that you have power at the rear of the plug that goes onto the cluster and also check the earth on the cluster for continuity to a good chassis ground on the vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,

I checked the voltage at the for the reverse light and it is 13.4 V when not in reverse and 14.4 V when in reverse. I'm thinking the switch is knackered - what do you think? :)

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,

I have a 307 2.0 litre HDi from 2004 and three lights have just stopped working. The reverse light, the left rear brake light and the front right side light. All the bulbs and fuses are ok. Any ideas what could have caused this. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Dave
you can use some diagnostic tool likes lexia-3.:p
then you can find where's the problem of your product.
you can go to esobd2.com to have a look.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts