Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
SWs already have a power point just behind the rear seats on the left (looking towards the front of the car). Like the one in the front of the car it only works whilst the ignition is stitched on.
Could run a power supply from the same point at eh one in the front?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SWs already have a power point just behind the rear seats on the left (looking towards the front of the car). Like the one in the front of the car it only works whilst the ignition is stitched on.
Could run a power supply from the same point at eh one in the front?
I thought about running a power lead from there but if the rear wiper has a live feed then I might as well run it from that as I want to put a camera in the back window

C

·
0 Posts
I thought about running a power lead from there but if the rear wiper has a live feed then I might as well run it from that as I want to put a camera in the back window
If it's a reversing camera that you are trying to install wouldn't you be better taking the live feed from the reversing lamps? That way it would turn off and on when you engage reverse gear. I would also investigate behind the boot trim panels etc as if the higher spec models have a power socket in the boot then you may find that the loom is there just taped up behind the trim panels that was the case with my Mondeo it was an LX and the Ghias have a power point in the boot I found the loom then bought the trim panel from the scrappy with the fag lighter fitted it and connected it up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts