Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Would one be able to re-calibrate the light sensor for the main lights to come on quicker?

And for that matter, if the light switch is on auto and the cops pull you over for "no lights on" can you use that as a excuse?

Gerhard

·
Registered
89 Posts
And for that matter, if the light switch is on auto and the cops pull you over for "no lights on" can you use that as a excuse?
My boss was stopped by the cops a few months ago for driving with no lights on.

He told the cops his lights usually came on automatically, but his wife had been messing with the controls and disabled the function. He still got a fine. :eek: Lazy twat.

·
Registered
213 Posts
My boss was stopped by the cops a few months ago for driving with no lights on.

He told the cops his lights usually came on automatically, but his wife had been messing with the controls and disabled the function. He still got a fine. :eek: Lazy twat.
Doesn't take much to turn them on, does it. :rolleyes:

D

·
0 Posts
Hi,

Would one be able to re-calibrate the light sensor for the main lights to come on quicker?

Gerhard
No to both i'm afraid. :nono:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
the police will see it as "there is no excuse" your still in charge of the vehicle in the end of the day and can manually switch them on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts