Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas if this would be ok to find faults on my
PEUGEOT EXPERT Box 2.0 HDi 120 (120Hp) Diesel 01-2007.

I have an intermittent starting problem and i am hoping to sort it out with this equipment.
Would it be worth while buying or not.
Thanks.

its eBay item number:123893428365

·
Registered
14,253 Posts
lexia planet diagbox are all essentially the same thing and yes it is the correct tool for the job

Lexia is citroen software planet is peugeot software diagbox is the more modern version with both planet and lexia integrated into 1 so basically for your age of van you just install diagbox.

Its a bit sketchy to install sometimes being bootleg software some install better than others some people can install it better than others :)

It really does not matter what you buy as they are all clones from china.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the advice up to now.

Another question i have is;

Is there any difference between a FULL Chip Diagbox and one advertised without Full Chip, or are they both the same just different advertising.
Both are V7.83 Y8A1.
Which one would be best ?

Im looking at these items,
eBay item number:283542654031
eBay item number:383106284693

Any input or advice is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
14,253 Posts
You want a full chip one but to be honest there is plenty info on the forum regarding what is best the only thing that you need to understand is dont go for the latest software as your van is old so needs the earlier software newer software removes a lot of the older cars as it updates so no need for latest updates unless you need them.

Thats why i have 3 1 for planet specific stuff 1 for diagbox only and another for the latest stuff as the software changes so many things its easier for me to use different versions for different things.

Also version numbers are meaningless to a certain extent as they are all clones of clones of clones and you could install 2 with supposedly same version number but both could well be different !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts