Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am based in Glasgow and looking to see if anyone knows a local garage (helpful garage) that owns a Lexia Diagnostic?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Gibbo me from honest john. Took your advice and trying to get this problem fixed. I know for a fact taking it to a dealer will costs £1,000's and I am sort of good with my hands and have a basic knowledge of cars!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am unable to send a PM to my closest diagnostic equipment holder. I was forced to send him a visitor message. Hopefully he will respond. You been great with advice, thank you!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going to have to send 20 posts to make direct contact with Diagnostic holder in my area, I apologise for using this thread!! So here goes...........

·
12,145 Posts
Yes Gibbo me from honest john. Took your advice and trying to get this problem fixed. I know for a fact taking it to a dealer will costs £1,000's and I am sort of good with my hands and have a basic knowledge of cars!
Good stuff. You're in safe hands here, especially if reliable406 in Falkirk is helping you out. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes he is, enroute now to him, thanks again for your help mate, you been amazing and so has this site!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts