Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

are there different versions of the lexia 3 ?

the more i read the more confused i get lol

have read this on one advert

This auto diagnostic tool has been specifically designed for the following Citroen models: C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, C8, C-CROSSER, NEMO, BERLINGO, JUMPY, JUMPER, AX, SAXO and BX and for all Peugeot cars post 1995. However, there are some exceptions to this, notably the new Citroen C5 cars and the Peugeot 307 post 2004. If you are in any doubt as to whether this is the correct diagnostic tool for your particular car then please get in touch with us and we will be able to advise you.
The tool works by being plugged into the OBD-II connector (adjacent to your steering wheel) or to the manufacturer’s specific connector (cars before 2001)
i have a 307sw 2006 diesel and am looking for the kit but insure which to get and if this works

MOT is up on the 24th and the garage meant to be ringing me anyday with a date and typically ive had couple errors pop up today.

risk of particle filter
breaking system faulty

:(

any pointers would be great..

thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers,

had read that last night, it just says lexia 3 though so dont see why some lexia 3 are saying there not compatible with 307s.

found someone on ebay 270951184548 whos local and at £88 so wondering if this COULD be compatable. (appreciate some may be temperamental but if they are actually compatible may be the way for me, funds are tight lol. (may be false economy if turns out dont work i guess lol)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.