Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all im thinking about getting the lexia 3 peugeot planet diagnostic softwear but on a few add's is say it will not work with the pug 307 or the citreon c5 i have the 307 so is it worth me getting one can any let me know or has anyone got a lexia who has either a 307 or a c5 :lol:

·
Registered
83 Posts
just bought both for my 307 hdi 110 01 will let you know when it arrives, just need to get a laptop with win xp

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lexia 3 works with Citreon cars including, C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, C8, C- CROSSER, NEMO, BERLINGO, JUMPY, JUMPER, AX, SAXO, BX etc ..
Peugeot planet 2000 works with almost all Peugeot cars from 1995, but it cannot operate good at Peugeot 307 after 2004yr.

if you want to do module of Nemo,Boxer III,Jumper III , you also need S.1279 module Interface

Lexia 3 Peugeot planet 2000 original interface website: lexia 3,peugeot planet 2000,lexia 3 pp2000,lexia 3 citroen peugeot

they have tmore info and user manual pdf and software guide

·
Registered
61 Posts
Lexia 3 works with Citreon cars including, C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, C8, C- CROSSER, NEMO, BERLINGO, JUMPY, JUMPER, AX, SAXO, BX etc ..
Peugeot planet 2000 works with almost all Peugeot cars from 1995, but it cannot operate good at Peugeot 307 after 2004yr.

if you want to do module of Nemo,Boxer III,Jumper III , you also need S.1279 module Interface

Lexia 3 Peugeot planet 2000 original interface website: lexia 3,peugeot planet 2000,lexia 3 pp2000,lexia 3 citroen peugeot

they have tmore info and user manual pdf and software guide
If I use the PassThru with Lexia (see How to use PassThru with lexia 3 citroen peugeot.pdf?DBank??|????-????-??????) , can I use it with the Boxer bus 2.8 HDI from 2001?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lexia-3 for Peugeot

We are selling Lexia-3 scanner for Peugeot in China.
[email protected]
You can send me E-mail.

================================

Message from your friendly moderator stubbo:

This sets off my suspicion alarm, if anyone is going to contact this person about a lexia/planet make sure you stay safe (paypal instead of bank transfer etc)

Apologies if you are legitimate autoscan, but its your 1st post and you are trying to sell straight away!!

================================

·
Registered
302 Posts
same for me as above i have a 2.0l hdi 307 works fine on that my mother in law has a 307 1.6 hdi and works on that too

1 - 15 of 15 Posts