Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all, I'm after some advice on buying a lexia 3. I have a 2012 508sw. There are so many options on ebay from £32 to £115 that I have seen. Some say full chip, some say full chip rev c and some don't say either. This is the one I've been looking at, has anyone on here bought one or simular and confirm all works well? Or anyone have a link to a confirmed good one?

Thanks in advance guys :)

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
It makes no real difference if its new its the latest stuff and will work they are ALL clones the software is the main issue do not upgrade unless you NEED to upgrade latest is not best with these.

·
6,572 Posts
I got this one of ebay as mine was playing up (software issue in the end) and it works fine with diagbox 7.83

Ebay Lexia

·
Registered
492 Posts
It makes no real difference if its new its the latest stuff and will work they are ALL clones the software is the main issue do not upgrade unless you NEED to upgrade latest is not best with these.
Not true, it makes a difference. With full clone chip you can buy token from service box and use official software. With incomplete clone you can not do it and there could be also issue with communication on some models.

·
12,141 Posts

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
I have NEVER needed to access official software so i stand by what i say for 99% of people there is no difference

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all your help, I have ordered a full chip version from Aliexpress as per Gibbo post :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts