Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm English and have just moved to France. I have a right hand drive Peugeot 2008 I will need to get left hand drive headlights or have my lights altered so that I do not dazzle incoming traffic in France. Does any one have any advice or know where I can get the left hand drive lights from?? By the way, I love my 2008

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Hi everyone. I'm English and have just moved to France. I have a right hand drive Peugeot 2008 I will need to get left hand drive headlights or have my lights altered so that I do not dazzle incoming traffic in France. Does any one have any advice or know where I can get the left hand drive lights from?? By the way, I love my 2008
LHD headlamps should be available from any Peugeot dealer. If you want the Peugeot part Nos., post the last 8 digits of your VIN.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Your in France so all headlamps sold are LHD. Any Peugeot Dealer or parts factors will have the ones to fit your car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. 9917 are the last four figures of my VIN number. Does any any one know if they have breakers yards in France?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Thanks for the info. 9917 are the last four figures of my VIN number. Does any any one know if they have breakers yards in France?
France is no different than any other country.
There are car breakers, online parts suppliers, car parts shops, Main Dealers etc etc. Remember Peugeot is French and your in France.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found a couple of car breakers yards near me. There is also a big Peugeot garage. I will go visit them next week. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How do I find a parts factors in france? What would they be called. I tried the local Peugeot dealer and I'd need to take out a loan to pay what they want for new lights!!!😱😱😱

·
Registered
884 Posts
They have Google in France.
Re: Motor factors - France Forum

https://pieces-auto.oscaro.com/projecteur-principal-259-g

They are not cheep, to be honest I cant find 2008 headlamps? You may have to get that 2nd mortgage and go to a Peugeot Dealer.

Flopps, why didn't you sell the RHD car in the UK and get a LHD model in France? Your going to have this sort of situation in the future as there are many parts on RHD models that are different to LHD models.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts