Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a peugeot 206, and i bought the LED strip lights to fit on the front headlamp. I want to install them with the side lights, so when the side lights come on, so does the LED Strip lights. But i need detailed help on how about i would do this. Step by step instructions if anyone could help me. Many thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
ok, easy to install.

if the lights have a positive and negative wire simply remove a small section of the the rubber around the wire leaving the bare wire underneath. then connect the wires together, matching up the correct wires and insulate with insulation tape.

to install them inside the headlight cluster simply remove the front of the headlights and feed the wiring through the opening,

if you search youtube you will find a good tutorial

·
Registered
33 Posts
Also if anyone knows....

Hi,

can anyone advise the best option to install 2 other LED lights onto the side lights?

basically, i have ordered two different LED options for the car. there is a pair of flexi LED light strips (for along the bottom of the headlights) and there is a pair of small (30CM ish) LED strips (for the grill of the car) which i would like them both to come on when the side lights have been switched on.

Can anyone recommend the best/safest way of connecting both the flexi strip and the strip of LEDs to the wiring for the side lights? Has anyone done this before?

Any information would be appreciated. cheers.:thumb:

EDIT:
please note, i am looking to keep it clean and tidy and not just wrap all the wires together. hahaha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.