Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just replaced my side lights with LED 4 LEDs in each cluster very impressed with brightness but they stay on when lights switched off not full power just a dim glow anybody else had a problem with these or know of a cure?:confused:
Cheers
kevh

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have also put LED lights but on daytime running light position, and i had noticed same, so it means what you mentioned is normal for LED lights.

·
Registered
4 Posts
kevh said:
just replaced my side lights with LED 4 LEDs in each cluster very impressed with brightness but they stay on when lights switched off not full power just a dim glow anybody else had a problem with these or know of a cure?:confused:
Cheers
kevh
I've not used LED bulbs before but have read alot about them drawing low voltages and continually running.
I've used these for a few years and been very impressed with the bright white light they give off Philips W5W Sidelight Bulbs

G

·
I have CANBUS compatible LEDs in my sidelamps, tail lamps, and number plate lamps on my 407 and have had no problems at all. If you use regular, non CANBUS (ie, cheaper) LEDs then you will experience problems and could potentially damage the BSI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.