Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am weighing up the GT Line trim versus the Allure (UK spec). GT Line has full LED lights and different spoiler grill/fog lamp set up. However, Allure is available in 1.2 auto whereas GT Line is not. Has anyone any idea whether if you opt for LED full lights on Allure spec whether this is just the actual lights themselves or whether it is the complete front design as mentioned above. The option cost is £850 which just for lights seems a lot but if it's the front design then it seems good value.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Am weighing up the GT Line trim versus the Allure (UK spec). GT Line has full LED lights and different spoiler grill/fog lamp set up. However, Allure is available in 1.2 auto whereas GT Line is not. Has anyone any idea whether if you opt for LED full lights on Allure spec whether this is just the actual lights themselves or whether it is the complete front design as mentioned above. The option cost is £850 which just for lights seems a lot but if it's the front design then it seems good value.
It is for the full design and led lights according to members on this site. Have they stopped production of GTLine 1.2 Auto as I have one?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Roma. Good to know. I believe it's a temporary production stop on the GT Line as demand for that engine is very high within Europe so they are selling it on the lower specs first (although I don't understand the reasoning). Some threads I have read have suggested it won't be available well into next year so it's forcing me to make a different choice now.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I believe the LED option does alter the face of the car, but even if it didn't I would still go for it, LEDs are so much better especially if you drive a lot in the night. Update: It does come with the new front, it changes even on the configuration page.

I had the same issue with 1.2, I wanted an 1.2 GT-Line but I couldn't order one, so I went for the 1.6 petrol as I didn't want a diesel. The other interesting thing (that no dealer really tells you), is that the 1.2 does NOT offer the adaptive cruise control, so if you are interested in that too, you have to change your engine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts