Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2007 207 the driver's door window goes all the way up or down with one touch of the button, but to move the passenger window you have to keep your finger on the button. Is this right? I seem to recall there was some way to toggle between the two modes but I'm blowed if I can find it. Ideally I'd like both windows to behave like the driver one.

·
6,581 Posts
Try closing window and hold button for 10 secs when windows has closed should reset one touch close

·
Registered
441 Posts
On my 2007 207 the driver's door window goes all the way up or down with one touch of the button, but to move the passenger window you have to keep your finger on the button. Is this right? I seem to recall there was some way to toggle between the two modes but I'm blowed if I can find it. Ideally I'd like both windows to behave like the driver one.
Not sure of the 207, but on the 206 there are physical differences in the switch circuitry between driver and passenger side enabling the one touch functionality. Externally this is visible by the driver side having an 'A' in the symbol, denoting auto/Onetouch

206 switch
By the pictures returned from a 'Peugeot 207 electric window switch' search, the same might be the case for the 207, if the functionality is still in the switch and haven't moved to the BSI, simplifying the switch to a mere input to the BSI.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure of the 207, but on the 206 there are physical differences in the switch circuitry between driver and passenger side enabling the one touch functionality. Externally this is visible by the driver side having an 'A' in the symbol, denoting auto/Onetouch
Tried the 10 seconds thing and no change. My car also has the "A" on the driver's door switch so you're probably right.

Thanks guys :)

PS nice RGV by the way windy ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts