Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Leather Seats from any of the following fit into a 306 1.90 TD 3 door Phase1?:
207 hdi gt or gti
307 hdi xsi

Also if you have Leathers Seats for sale from 306 3 dr in excellent condition let me know!

·
Registered
424 Posts
there's some half leather seats for sale locally to me (Doncaster, South Yorks) for about £60, only three headrests for them though - if they're any good for you?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Leather Seats Front & Rear from 3 dr 306 XSI/HDI?

there's some half leather seats for sale locally to me (Doncaster, South Yorks) for about £60, only three headrests for them though - if they're any good for you?
Hi Dave, PHOTOS of these seats?
Would you describe them as excellent with no rips, tears, burns or holes?
& the Front Seats tilt forwards at an angle for rear seat access?
If all of the above then I'm interested. Do you have these for sale then, or mate, or nearby business?

3 headrests? On 3 dr the rear seats do not have any headrests, it's all in 1 bench.

Donnie is very near, guess lots of parts there, home of Doncaster Motor Spares/MotorHog!

·
Registered
424 Posts
these are the photos off Facebook (I spotted them on a selling page), looks like they're from a 5 door as I can see the holes for the headrests in the back bench? I've asked him though

he's also got some crystal clear headlights for sale too in case you're interested for £20

edit: he's said they were from a 3 door and they do tilt

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leather Seats 3dr 306

these are the photos off Facebook (I spotted them on a selling page), looks like they're from a 5 door as I can see the holes for the headrests in the back bench? I've asked him though

he's also got some crystal clear headlights for sale too in case you're interested for £20

Hi Dave hmm doubt he has a mixed set of 3dr Front Seats & 5dr Rears, sounds unlikely, apparently the rails of the 3dr front seats are completely different to 5dr, & obviously 3dr angle forward via action lever instead of winding them all the way forward!

Q1. 306 3 dr LEATHER SEATS:
The whole set if 3dr I'd be interested in, or at least 3dr FRONT LEATHER SEATS, if that's the case here what does he want for them?

Q2. WANTED 306 TD or HDI 3 dr only:
Also what I'm looking locally or within 50-100 miles, for a decent/excellent 306 1.9 TD or 2.0 HDI in 3dr only, do you know of any?
I'd consider a Phase 1, however would prefer Phase2 or even better Phase3 with the lower £130 road tax.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hi Dave hmm doubt he has a mixed set of 3dr Front Seats & 5dr Rears, sounds unlikely, apparently the rails of the 3dr front seats are completely different to 5dr, & obviously 3dr angle forward via action lever instead of winding them all the way forward!

Q1. 306 3 dr LEATHER SEATS:
The whole set if 3dr I'd be interested in, or at least 3dr FRONT LEATHER SEATS, if that's the case here what does he want for them?

Q2. WANTED 306 TD or HDI 3 dr only:
Also what I'm looking locally or within 50-100 miles, for a decent/excellent 306 1.9 TD or 2.0 HDI in 3dr only, do you know of any?
I'd consider a Phase 1, however would prefer Phase2 or even better Phase3 with the lower £130 road tax.
where abouts are you, if you're not too far you could always pop over for a look, he's asking £60 ono for them

there's all sorts of 306 bits being advertised on this page but there's no cars that have been advertised lately, might be easier if you join the group (if you're on Facebook)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/131413383671514/search/?query=306

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
306 TD/HDi 3dr & Leather Seats

where abouts are you, if you're not too far you could always pop over for a look, he's asking £60 ono for them

there's all sorts of 306 bits being advertised on this page but there's no cars that have been advertised lately, might be easier if you join the group (if you're on Facebook)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/131413383671514/search/?query=306
Hull, Humberside. North East UK

I'll have at the FB page, thanks mate.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
306 Leather Seats? still have them?

306 Leather Seats? any idea if he still has them? I've joined the group, waiting!

or my number 07772000679

1 - 10 of 10 Posts