Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have just had a leather re trim using DkSchweizer (Uk). Burnt orange and black leather. This was the only UK re trimmer that I could find that had a seat template for a 3008. The quality and finish is amazing. Real quality work. Seats are made in Malaysia and then obviously shipped over for fitting. Fitting took about 7 hours. I had already had the calipers done

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
The car is only 1 year old, I just got to know ... WHY?

I mean if there was damage on a seat fair enough or if you have way too much money when the car is in warranty or was, it might even be due to covid and nothing to do with spare time lol.

Does anything you've done invalidate the warranty ?

Sorry for asking was just curious is all.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The car is only 1 year old, I just got to know ... WHY?

I mean if there was damage on a seat fair enough or if you have way too much money when the car is in warranty or was, it might even be due to covid and nothing to do with spare time lol.

Does anything you've done invalidate the warranty ?

Sorry for asking was just curious is all.
Simple answer is because I wanted to. Wanted leather seats. Don’t like the Peugeot ones , don’t like the stitch pattern or the limited colour option. The price to add leather to mine at purchase was expensive in my view and also would have meant a wait time for the car (got it end of December and had it in 5 days). Did not want to wait , and glad I did not. So spent time finding a re trim option. And then went bold. And bloody love it 😀

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
So im guessing its not a buy car and move on in 3 years after that kinda modification & as for new cars you'd be glad you got it when you did with the chip shortages, brand new GT Premium ordered in April wont arrive till October from factory is mine so its been a wait but at least they finally said it comes out of the factory tomorrow 6th yay ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Very nice and luxury result! What is the cost for the seats? Also nice details like the brakes and front mask paint. Did you remove the parts in order to paint them?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice and luxury result! What is the cost for the seats? Also nice details like the brakes and front mask paint. Did you remove the parts in order to paint them?
Dealership did the front strip at their expense due to poor paint match to bonnet. I picked black. Calipers not removed. Have PM’d re cost

1 - 8 of 8 Posts