Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a 307 with wet carpet in the passenger side footwell. It is constantly wet and feels greasy. There doesn't appear to be a problem with the windscreen or door seals and I cannot work out where the liquid is coming from. As it feels greasy is it some liquid from the car such as wind-screen reservoir or oil? Or is it a drainage hole blockage? Has anyone else had this problem or any suggestions? Thanks Leedsy

C

·
0 Posts
Check under the Scuttle Panel that it is not full of rainwater if the drain becomes blocked with debris it will get in through the pollen filter.

P

·
0 Posts
Hi all, I have a 307 with wet carpet in the passenger side footwell. It is constantly wet and feels greasy. There doesn't appear to be a problem with the windscreen or door seals and I cannot work out where the liquid is coming from. As it feels greasy is it some liquid from the car such as wind-screen reservoir or oil? Or is it a drainage hole blockage? Has anyone else had this problem or any suggestions? Thanks Leedsy
Have a search on forum mate. This has been gone over plenty of times. If it's water then as mentioned check the scuttle panal and all drainage holes. If it's got an unusual smell then check what's been suggested on here to sort it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Same problem

I have the same problem, it feels greasy and i have to fill my car with water more often than i used too.

Are there water pipes there? Maybe there is a pipe that's stuffed?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts