1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ! I’m new here , first post etc
Been an owner for two months and
I have a couple of issues
1. My indicator light for “left” doesn’t light up, my garage says I need an auto tech because it’s on the electrics ? Is this common (the indicators work, just not the light indicating it's on!) , my warning light go light failure is on too

2.where my side door is, it leaks water along the middle where the rubber “runner” is, net result is water dribbling into the back and green mound occurring when it rains etc

Is there a fix please ?

Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
822 Posts
What car is it?
Check the rubber door seals for signs of cracking, splitting etc.
Would suggest you replace anyway and get hold of a small dehumidifier to dry car out.
I'm guessing if you put hazards on the direction light still does not come on?
Without knowing car model, cant help any more on dash problem, some have small bulbs, some are led on a circuit board.
If latter put secondhand dash in, but make sure replacement dash has mileage on it than yours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THanks for the reply, it’s a Peugeot bipper s 60 plate
The led light is on the circuit board , my mechanic had the dash off (a nightmare apparently!) and it wasn’t a case of replacing any bulbs, but he did say an auto tech could replace ?! The indicators are working all fine, just the left indicator dash light doesn’t light up

As for the leak I think it runs down this rubber into the inside, hope that gives an idea

Thanks again for any help

Attachments

·
Registered
822 Posts
You can try adjusting the door so it pulls in more, but i would still replace the rubber seal.
It could be worth speaking to a local electronics firm, see if they can test circuit and repair on dash circuit board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts