Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The latest version of Infotainment firmware is available from Peugeot UK website.

Version is "PSA_ovip-int-firmware-version_21-08-24-12_NAC-r1_NAC_EUR_WAVE2".

I have just downloaded the firmware and License, hope to install it tomorrow.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well... it didn’t fix the Siri voice dial issue but not noticed any other obvious changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
795 Posts
I updated mine yesterday, no noticeable changes. I need to try if MirrorLink works now with this firmware, it stopped working with the previous version for my phone.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just updated firmware. Found one good thing, I can now sinc my android phone numbers to the car. Have not been able to before.
Took me a while to get android auto running and not too sure what I did, never had problem before update.
All is good now though

·
Registered
795 Posts
Just updated firmware. Found one good thing, I can now sinc my android phone numbers to the car. Have not been able to before.
Took me a while to get android auto running and not too sure what I did, never had problem before update.
All is good now though
You mean they are shown on the car's screen when your phone is connected over Bluetooth? I am still trying to figure out why it is not possible to import contacts from the phone and permanently save them in the car's system. One can manually create contacts, but cannot import them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
After update I noticed that I can’t use voice dialing. When I want to call some one and say call to xxx nothing happened and voice from computer is clarifying me instruction what should I shall say. And it is always the same. I tried unpair pair restart phone (I have iPhone 10). Can someone with iOS can check if it is the same in your cars ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
It is quite important and annoying for me because each day I use this functionality a lot (safety reason). And yes my life depends on it because while I would like to search some contact manually my eyes are on screen not on road.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Plug the phone in via cable and use Siri voice dial... far more accurate than the shit voice recognition in the pug. This used to work over blue tooth prior to the previous update as I mentioned in a previous post . I’ll see if I can try the voice call contact over blue tooth later but drop the attitude .

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for advice. Unfortunatelly siri is not working in Poland and while telling polish names she did not understand me. This is why I need to use shity PUG voice recogn.

·
Registered
91 Posts
You mean they are shown on the car's screen when your phone is connected over Bluetooth? I am still trying to figure out why it is not possible to import contacts from the phone and permanently save them in the car's system. One can manually create contacts, but cannot import them.
Yes Denzel contacts are shown on the car screen if phone is connected via bluetooth. They are not however stored on the car system, phone needs to be connected. For some unknown reason they are not in alphabetical order like the phone.

·
Registered
134 Posts
After update I noticed that I can’t use voice dialing. When I want to call some one and say call to xxx nothing happened and voice from computer is clarifying me instruction what should I shall say. And it is always the same. I tried unpair pair restart phone (I have iPhone 10). Can someone with iOS can check if it is the same in your cars ?
I just checked and voice dial by Bluetooth using the command “ call wife home” calls our home phone number .

I’m running the latest firmware and iOS 13.3 on an iPhone 8plus.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts