Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i noticed a irritate knocking noise behind the dashboard or more exactly the middle left behind dash. It comes only when I drive over uneven road. i tried remove the radio, fuse box cover, but nothing to see.
Does anyone know this problem, and help me to locate the noise. Its a 308sw 1,6 hdi.
Thx :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
I know its of no help but I have a 207 with the same thing and in the same place apart from mine only does it when I pull off or when the Revs are around 1200?

Its driving me mad so if you find it let me know lol

J

·
0 Posts
Sounds pretty common..... my 407 will do it, I've put it down to either a cable or connector somewhere in the back or the plastic being cold etc and when the heater is turned on it creaks/knocks, but like you, have had the radio out first :lol:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi i noticed a irritate knocking noise behind the dashboard or more exactly the middle left behind dash. It comes only when I drive over uneven road. i tried remove the radio, fuse box cover, but nothing to see.
Does anyone know this problem, and help me to locate the noise. Its a 308sw 1,6 hdi.
Thx :)
I know this is no help, but my 308 is the same.....and only when it's really cold.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know its of no help but I have a 207 with the same thing and in the same place apart from mine only does it when I pull off or when the Revs are around 1200?

Its driving me mad so if you find it let me know lol
i will let you know when i find out :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
My 308 has squeeks & groans dependent on time of year/day , whether there is an R in the month or I'm carrying the Mrs....Got used to it now & given up looking for it.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts