Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a weird one lol its hard to explain really. its coming from driverside but passenger inside the cabin. I first thought it may have been the roof rails/guides but after taking it off to eliminate that..it still doing it.
My car has a nokia phone connectivity (on the dash,is this standard or ex company car?) , im wondering wether its possible the cable is banging about inside the headlining...it defo sounds like something is hitting the roof (like a metal sound) . Theres nothin on the roof on the outside lol

any ideas to check?

Cheers

·
Registered
399 Posts
this is a weird one lol its hard to explain really. its coming from driverside but passenger inside the cabin. I first thought it may have been the roof rails/guides but after taking it off to eliminate that..it still doing it.
My car has a nokia phone connectivity (on the dash,is this standard or ex company car?) , im wondering wether its possible the cable is banging about inside the headlining...it defo sounds like something is hitting the roof (like a metal sound) . Theres nothin on the roof on the outside lol

any ideas to check?

Cheers
I would say your right on the wire in the roof lining! Just take it down and have a look , you could even take it out and give it a good scrub if its dirty :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts