Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just don't know what to do.. Replaced the sensor but the same fault appears
And the engine dying while acceleration and with a weak power too, please advise if anyone could help

·
Registered
14,905 Posts
You are falling into the trap of reading faults and throwing parts at car the codes are only a GUIDE to the issue my guess is you have a missfire that the knock sensor is sensing correctly you then get a knock sensor code but its not CAUSED by the knock sensor !

You dont say what engine but if prince engine could be timing thats the real issue could also be poor wiring.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are falling into the trap of reading faults and throwing parts at car the codes are only a GUIDE to the issue my guess is you have a missfire that the knock sensor is sensing correctly you then get a knock sensor code but its not CAUSED by the knock sensor !

You dont say what engine but if prince engine could be timing thats the real issue could also be poor wiring.
It's 1.6 without turbo engine, I also think that this error is a result of another fault and not the reason.. I used a fuel system cleaner to temporarily make it disappear but it turns back after a while

1 - 4 of 4 Posts